- add support for WooCommerce in Genesis w/o using the Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugin
- add the class needed for FacetWP to main.content
- force content-sidebar layout setting
- register and display a custom Primary sidebar
- place shortcodes for displaying the FacetWP filters in a text widget in the custom sidebar
for WooCommerce product archive pages.
Sample screenshot of Shop page:
After applying a few filters:
If you have Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugin activated, deactivate it.
If the following is already present in your child theme's functions.php file, comment it out or delete it:
add_theme_support( 'genesis-connect-woocommerce' );
Add the following in child theme's functions.php:
To view the full content, please sign up for the membership.
Already a member? Log in below or here.