This tutorial is about getting Slide Toggle Primary Navigation Menu in Genesis by clicking an icon to work in Altitude Pro.
Applying my previous tutorial to Altitude Pro is tricky due to the following reasons:
- Header Right is unregistered
- Primary Navigation is relocated to Header
- Fixed Header
Here's the plan of action:
- Get Header Right widget area back
- Remove Primary Nav from Header
- Add Primary Nav above Header
- Wrap the Primary Nav and the Header in a custom div.nav-header-wrap and make this div fixed
- Remove the dark class from .site-header upon scrolling down and add it instead to .nav-header-wrap
- Delete the mobile responsive jQuery code built into the theme (which is set to trigger at 800px)
- Set span.menu-toggle (to be placed in a text widget in Header Right widget area) to slideToggle Primary Nav
Comment out or delete
To view the full content, please sign up for the membership.
Already a member? Log in below or here.