This is one of those tutorials whose end result might not be worth the effort but the effort is what it's all about.
What is rainyday.js?
In this tutorial you can learn how to
- register a Home Featured custom widget area
- display this widget area below the header on front page only
- initialize rainyday.js with an image placed inside a text widget in this widget area
- use CSS transform along with absolute positioning to center HTML on top of the 'rained' canvas
- enqueue rainyday and its init script on non-handhelds and on front page only
Upload rainyday.min.js to child theme's 'js' directory.
Create a file named say, rainyday-init.js in the same location having this code:
To view the full content, please sign up for the membership.
Already a member? Log in below or here.