The following tutorial addresses this question asked by a user in the members-only forum.
- remove the header right widget area
- remove the primary navigation menu from its default location (below header) and add it inside header
- set up inline image logo that can be set/changed via Header customizer setting
- remove site description (tagline)
- add search icon as the last menu item of the primary menu
- remove the secondary navigation menu from appearing below the header
- implement accessible mobile menu of Genesis Sample so that the navigation collapses into a hamburger menu icon which when tapped displays the menu items one below the other at smaller screen sizes
for a fixed (on non mobile/handhelds) utility bar + site header in Dynamik.
At Genesis > Dynamik Custom > Widget Areas create Utility Bar Left and Utility Bar Right widget areas:
Make sure they are set to
Create custom hook boxes like this:
Code in bottom (Utility Bar) hook box:
To view the full content, please sign up for the membership.
Already a member? Log in below or here.