In Genesis Facebook group a user asked:
I'm using Digital Pro and was wondering if there is anyway for each of my pages to be like the front page with a big image? Each page on this website will be a landing page for a different product and I want them all to look like the front page of the theme. Yes I know I can create a page template like front-page.php but I want to use a different image on each landing page. Any suggestions?
In this article you can find the code for
1) setting up a page template for static Pages which
a) adds a custom body css class if the Page has a featured image
b) adds a Page Featured section below the header if the Page has a featured image
- on desktops, featured image is set as background image for the section
- on tablets and mobiles, featured image is inserted in the section
c) load the JS file (mentioned below) only if featured image is present and on desktops.
2) creating a JS file which sets the height of Page Featured section to that of viewport on initial page load and on resize event.
3) finally, adding the needed CSS.
after scrolling down:
Static Pages that do not have a featured image continue to appear like before.
Add the following in Digital Pro's functions.php:
To view the full content, please sign up for the membership.
Already a member? Log in below or here.